KGP (uninterruptible power supply kit) is a range of power plants with rechargeable batteries in a buffer for organization of uninterruptible power supply to communication equipment with direct current using nominal voltage of minus 48V or minus 60 V.
- modular architecture;
- normalized charging rate for accumulator batteries;
- DC power distribution system;
- protection of accumulator batteries from deep discharge;
- multi-function LCD indicator for parameters control;
- supplied with a mounting kit;
- status check and parameter management: manually with buttons on the front panel, via a computer (USB control option); remotely via Ethernet (option SNMP agent.)