Tester of digital lines Morion-E1 is designed to measure electrical parameters of primary digital channels and paths during their operation and commissioning
Morion-E1 provides the following modes:
- test signal generation at the output and control at the input;
- measurements without interruption by high-resistance input.
- generation of structured and unstructured streams 2048 kbit/s;
- automatic and manual error input;
- tone channels testing;
- channels listening;
- built-in service communication;
- visual and audible indication of the measurement process;
- reporting according to ITU-T G.821, G.826;
- providing graphical results;
- connection RS-232 to a PC to create report listings;
- internal non-volatile 64 kbit/s memory for storage of results;
- configuration storage;
- duration of the measurement session up to 99 hours.