OJSC Morion provides the following services:
- Electronic production of any complexity and scope – from prototypes to mass-produced products;
- Assignment for temporary use of measuring equipment;
- Performing calibrations for measuring instruments;
- Climatic and mechanical testing of products;
- Electric control and measurement of parameters of telecommunications equipment for compliance with the standards ITU-T;
- Manufacture of wiring and cables;
- Repair of electronic equipment (including installation, dismantling of BGA bodies and restoration of ball leads);
- Moisture-protective coating for boards, including washing assembled components in an ultrasonic bath;
- Assembly of units;
- Packaging of finished products;
- Production of telecommunication cabinets and their components;
- Our experts will help you to adapt boards designed by you to automated assembly, including receipt of Gerber-files for the manufacture of printed boards and stencils;
To place an order you should provide:
- Source file of the board *. Pcb PCAD, Protel;
- Group template file (if boards are multiplied);
- Technological job files for ordering printed boards in Gerber RS-274X format (CAM-350);
- Assembly drawing or installation diagram in AutoCAD or Adobe Reader formats;
- Specification or a list of reference designators of elements and their respective ratings in Microsoft Office format;
- The installation file for surface-mounted components (Pick & Place);
- Additional requirements for board mounting.
Characteristics of production
High quality requirements for manufactured products are assured by the use of modern technologies of assembly, mounting, quality control, testing of equipment and its components, as well as through introduction by OJSC Morion of standards, adapted to the requirements of IPC and JEDEC.
Assembly and mounting are carried out at our own facilities equipped with two lines of surface-mount made by Universal with output of 20,000 and 35,000 components per hour, dual wave soldering stations supplied by Soltec, screen printing produced by DEC.
The lines of surface-mount perform:
- automatic mounting of SMT components with minimum lead pitch of 0.4 mm (bodies BGA, mBGA, QFP, SOIC, 0402, etc.) made using lead and lead-free technology with imported solder pastes, solders and fluxes, including nitrogen soldering;
- one-sided and double-sided board assembly with the use of templates and without them, with installation in one pass along the line of up to 120 ratings of chip components and up to 50 standard sizes of integrated circuit packages;
- special mounting and small scale assembly at soldering stations supplied by ERSA and PACE;
- visual inspection of Mantis and DIMA-SMT;
- manual and mechanized crimping of AMP contacts, including wire stripping for EcoStrip 9300;
- production of self-adhesive labels with printed texts made by using thermal transfer printers Zebra and Brady;
- quality of solder joints and printed boards assembly is checked for compliance with IPC-A-610C, Class 3.