Unit of multiplication of synchronization signals RSS -11 is designed for use at centers of primary networks to provide all equipment of the center which requires synchronization with necessary synchronization signals coming via communications networks from primary master oscillators or secondary master generators. RSS -11 meets technical requirements of the Ministry of Communications RD 45.169-2000 for equipment of multiplication of synchronization signals.
- 2 inputs for receiving 2048 kHz signal;
- 2 inputs for receiving 2048 kbit/s signal;
- 8 synchronization signal outputs;
- automatic switching to standby synchronization source according to the priority, and also depending on the quality of a synchronization signal received via SSM bits in a stream of 2048 kbit/s;
- retiming function;
- 2 tuning jacks for external monitoring of any input or output frequency without disconnecting subscribers;
- 2 output relays for signals transmission to external devices, 2 inputs for external sensors (clean contacts);
- analysis and control over SSM bits in E1 stream, depending on settings of the equipment;
- disconnection of 2048 kHz outputs and signaling through SSM bits in case of loss of all sources of the synchronization signal or decrease in the primary source quality to unacceptable levels;
- accident control by LEDs state and / or using a personal computer;
- when the input synchronization signal comes from a reference source of METI (maximum error of time interval) or TID (time interval deviation) values, tremor at the output ports complies with the requirements of G.811.