Container NRPG-4M (maintenance-free regeneration underground station) is designed to accommodate maintenance-free communications equipment. The main equipment installed in the container is a linear regenerator (LR) of the digital transmission system. If necessary, the container can accommodate equipment of maintenance-free station of channel allocation, as well as other equipment. The container provides for external power input socket.
- semi-underground installation in the ground (depth up to 650 m);
- up to four input devices;
- up to three cable-input devices for a cable of MKS type;
- operated under excess pressure;
- excess pressure transit over the cable;
- power supply to units through linear chains of the cable or from an external constant voltage source;
- corrosion-resistant coating of the body and the cover according to GOST9.014-78.