Multipurpose tester of digital lines Morion-E100 is designed to measure electrical parameters of digital signals during their operation and commissioning at speeds up to 2048 kbit/s (E1).
Morion-E1 provides the following modes:
- test signal generation at the output and control at the input;
- measurements without interruption by high-resistance input;
- two-way testing in transit and loop-back modes.
- generation of structured and unstructured streams 2048 kbit/s, 8448 kbit/s, 34368 kbit/s;
- quick setup settings;
- automatic and manual error input;
- visual and audible indication of the measurement process;
- measurement of correspondence between the electrical signal shape and the mask;
- reporting according to ITU-T G.821, G.826;
- connection RS-232 to a PC to create report listings;
- jitter generation and measurement;
- software for saving the measurement results to a PC;
- saving the measurement results to a memory card;
- large multifunctional LCD display with an English interface;
- set of LED indicators for instant evaluation of the signal quality;
- quasi-touch control keyboard.