Primary multiplexer OPM 15 is designed to organize interconnections between different types of automatic telephone systems in urban and rural telephone communications networks. The multiplexer can also be used as channel-forming equipment (organization of TF channels) and (or) as multiplexing equipment for subscriber lines of urban and rural automatic telephone systems of any type. OPM-15 block is structurally and functionally compatible with IKM 30 (S) -4 and IKM 30-5 and can replace blocks ACO-11, OKO 14, OSA 13, OPM 11, OPM 12, OPM 14.
- Installation in rack frames SKU (design BNK 4; there is an option to mount the block in a 19” structure according to IEC 297), use of operational control systems with USO interface;
- installation, commissioning and operation of the equipment can be carried out by personnel with experience of work with the equipment IKM 30 (S)-4 and IKM 30-5 (no special training required);
- reduced cost in comparison with similar products (IKM 30 (S)-4, IKM 30-5);
- use of modern electronic components and manufacturing techniques;
- full compliance with ITU-T Recommendation series G.7XX for primary multiplexers.