Development of hardware is at the final stage.
Production will be launched at the end of 2009.
Parts of the equipment are subject to change.
A new family of multi-function multiplexers OGM -300 (instead of OGM-30E) is designed to build on its basis a number of standard access devices optimized for use in convergent environment TDM / IP: MSAN, IAD, VoIP-gateways, protocol converters, cross-connectors E1.
- multiplexer / demultiplexer of telecommunications signals;
- signaling protocols converter;
- IP-telephony gateway;
- multiservice access point.
- high port density on chassis and board;
- high-speed internal TDM buses and Ethernet;
- duplicated power board and control board (redundancy 1+1);
- application of new technical solutions and components;
- low unit cost (per port);
- protocol interoperability with older OGM equipment.