Multifunctional multiplexer OGM-30 is designed to form E1streams by multiplexing analog voice signals and digital data signals with the ability to specify work modes programmatically.
The equipment can be used in rural, urban, departmental, area and main communications networks, as well as in organization operational communications networks as:
- terminal multiplexer;
- add / drop multiplexer;
- add / drop multiplexer with group channels;
- cross-connect multiplexer;
- converter of interoffice signaling;
- subscriber access unit to PSTN and ISDN networks.
- wide range of interface boards;
- up to 4 E1 streams according to G.703, G.704 ITU-T;
- software reconfiguration;
- conversion of different types of linear and register signaling E&M and frequency signaling;
- speech compression using a method of adaptive differential IKM according to G.726;
- organization of up to two HDSL line interfaces for transmission of E1 streams;
- compatibility with universal service equipment USO-01, USO-04;
- management and monitoring with a personal computer;
- possibility of organizing a network of management and monitoring using interface Q2;
- mounting in a frame SKU-01, SKU -02, SKU -03;
- mounting option in a cabinet 19'', according to IEC 297.