Digital linear path equipment Kama-CM2 is designed to provide interchange links in rural, urban, area and technological communications networks through one / two pairs of symmetrical cable of T, TP, KSPP, MKS and ZKP types with the information transmission rate from 192 to 11,264 kbit/s according to the standard G.991.2 (2004) ITU-T G. SHDSL.bis. The equipment can transmit from one to four E1 streams and Ethernet packets through a linear path with remotely powered regenerators.
- organization of linear paths with a section of regeneration up to 28 km;
- transmission from one to four E1 streams and Ethernet packets up to a distance of 150 km;
- service communication with all points of the linear path;
- flexible rate management in the range from 192 to 5696 kbit/s through each pair;
- cables with increments of 64 kbit/s;
- allocation in regenerators of E1stream and part of the channels from E1 stream;
- unified network monitoring system.