Open Joint Stock Company Morion is one of the leading Russian companies in the development, production and introduction of communication facilities. For over 50 years Morion has been operating in the telecommunications market. Having a long and strong tradition, the Company is in constant development, supplying the telecommunications market with the equipment, which complies with worldwide standards.
Our mission is to meet individual needs of our clients regarding implementation of their projects by providing reliable and efficient telecommunications solutions; to balance the interests of shareholders, partners, and employees of the Company, to promote economic development of Russia.
Our strategy consists in transparency of business and innovative management structure, readiness for constant changes combined with the ability to concentrate business activity, contribute to the prosperity of our partners and synchronize our development with their growth.
Corporate presentation of OJSC Morion download (1.6 Mb)
- development, production and introduction of digital and analog data transmission systems over copper and optical telecommunication lines, switching equipment, uninterruptible power supply units;
- installation, commissioning and servicing of manufacturing and technical equipment;
- testing of own products and products manufactured by enterprises of related industries in accordance with the certificate of the Russian State Standard;
- training and consulting services for buyers of communication equipment;
- lease of production, warehouse and office space.
All activities of OJSC Morion are licensed.
Products of OJSC Morion
- Transmission systems over fiber-optic and copper communication cables;
- Primary multiplexers, optical converters and regenerators, PDH and SDH systems;
- Digital switching equipment, pair gain xDSL equipment, transmultiplexers;
- Technological communication systems for organization and corporate networks, cable line channels;
- Test and measurement equipment, AC/DC converters, uninterruptible power supply kits;
- Cross equipment, cabinets, racks, frames, station installation equipment.
- Subsidiary company (OJSC TAKT), Research Institute of Design and Development of Data Transmission Systems using computer-assisted design systems for complex electronic CAD systems by Cadence, Synopsys, Altera, Texas Instruments, Telelogic,
- High-performance surface mounting lines by Universal,
- Element base of leading manufacturers.